lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011

What does the future hold for us?

I have already three possible ideas of what i will study. I want to be something that will bring me success.
One good option is to be engineer. Yes, maybe it is difficult but lets have faith that i will like this career. But, not only engineer...maybe, i don't know, chemical engineer or something unique and unusual.
Another career would be architecture. My father, my cousin, my brother, my uncle and my siste in law are architects. I think in a way they inspire me and I think that since I was 8 I wanted to be architect.
Finally, it is bussiness manager. For a few months ( since June to be spefecific) I thought that I could like this career and maybe i could be another possible option.
I know, I have many things to think about, and think it, and think more before taking the last decition. But in my opinion it is good to have some ideas and to keep on looking what I really want for my future.It also helps when you are deciding univesities because you will get confused with to many careers and brochures!
Goood! there are to many things to think about, it is exhausting but ones you have made a choice you only have to study, pass exams and after that work!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario